Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WOW! I just didn't see this happening...

Jees...0-5 in some form or fashion. Rough start. It's pretty much only me anyway, so I don't feel so badly, but definitely a rough start to the 2008-09 college hoops season. Nothing else this week. Maybe something next week, as conference play begins. But I kind of hope we are off until January 2nd or after. I usually relish the chance to have as many System Plays as possible in each season, but this poor start has me needing a week or two off. Pathetic. I guess that's what happens when you modify something that works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Still, the original System is 0-2 as well, so only 3 of the 5 losses were forced plays. Bottom line is, I suck and you're an idiot if you follow my lead! Hopefully, 2009 turns this around and we go on a major run in January!

No comments: