Monday, December 1, 2008

Slight miscalculation...

So I was a little excited that word of a System Play, our first of this year, was upon us. I was busy at work and did not have time to check the facts behind this play. When I checked the spread, I saw Wisco was ranked, but I did not check to see in which poll they are ranked. I trusted one of my key associates to inform me accurately and completely. Apparently, The Grand Master of The System uses the AP Poll only and does not acknowledge the ESPN/Coaches Poll for use in The System. Myself and a few disciples utilize both polls. Wisco dropped out of the AP Poll and is only ranked in the ESPN/Coaches Poll. I will note the rankings and polls going forward, in case that determines whether or not you choose to play that game. Sorry for any confusion. Who the hell am I kidding anyway? It's not like anyone is actually reading this fucking blog...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I say you leave this one out considering the AP situation. I don't like the fact that it says 0-1 even though it wasn't a TRUE play. Leave this site to TRUE plays only, no?

BLSCBRI - Bowling League Sucks Cause Bob-O Runs It!

Bob-O said...

I like your enthusiasm for the blog! I will take your suggestion to note as well.